Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Script Of My Life

I face the music, I'm on the stage
My parents say, Its just a phase
So I play my part, I say my lines
The audience watch on, Struck by surprise
there's something wrong, With my little act
Spectators are puzzled, How should they react
What am I to you, I say to them
There eyes become cruel, They chose to condemn
I embrace the evil, Along my path
Learning lives lessons, From the aftermath
The choices I make, May give me strife
The "what if's" can die, So I can live my life

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Hey Bryce,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are the cutest. You remind me of my "random" brother (he's 22). Thanks for reading the words of an old lady!

You seem like an interesting guy. Love your poetry. Keep writing!

8:00 PM  
Blogger After Thoughts.... said...

I wish I had as many proper words to describe the feelings as a 17-year-old male in this country. Thanks for the visit to my site the other day, this is a good way to write out those verbose male genes in all of us. Cheers!! Jack

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home