Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Poem Below

This is something i wrote , when my girlfriend (at the time) and i went though fight....Yeah i learnt a lot of lessons in short time ...Both good and bad...But yeah if you love someone do anything for them, always let someone know that you care and how you feel.....I almost lost the one person that means the world to me because I was to stupid to see the world for what it really was, hope everyone likes my work...( lucky for me she is still my best friend )

3 Comments:

Blogger Ni2 said...

well at least its your fault not mine

2:35 PM  
Blogger Sorta_Undead said...

:) Wasnt all my fault i sure santa had something to do with it, ever since i i set those traps round the tree, i mean come on it was only a lil trap

2:40 PM  
Blogger Ni2 said...

Dragons rule!!!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home